Iridium Extreme 9575 New Upgrade Tool & Firmware HL15002
Posted by NorthernAxcess Satellite Communications on 9th Jul 2015
A necessary firmware upgrade version HL15002 for the Iridium Extreme 9575 portable satellite phone handset is now available.
NorthernAxcess and Iridium have provided this NECESSARY upgrade tool for the Iridium Extreme 9575 portable satellite phone
This is one upgrade for the 9575 Extreme that is a recommended upgrade, so if you have any questions on how or why you should upgrade your iridium Extreme 9575, feel free to call us at NorthernAxcess satellite communications at 619-207-4117, or email us at email@example.com, and we would be glad to assist, or you can send it in and we can do it for you. You can purchase a firmware upgrade on our site in our services section if you like.
Download Here: Firmware Version HL15002 for the Iridium Extreme 9575
Please read the information here below, which explains why, and what the firmware upgrade version HL15002 does for the Iridium Extreme 9575 satellite phone.
- Calls to the emergency services number “000” are now are permitted when no SIM card is present in the handset.
- The error that occurred when sending and receiving an SMS at the same time has been fixed.
- The indication of units of distance (metre vs kilometre) in the Location Based Services reporting message has been corrected.
- Access to the functionality of the AT commands CLIP and CLIR was added to the Intelligent Peripheral protocol.
- The condition that prevented retrieval of the SIM ICCID using the Intelligent Peripheral protocol has been fixed.
NorthernAxcess Survey with Iridium Extreme 9575 Satellite Phone
NorthernAxcess is conducting reports and studies around the iridium Extreme 9575, and would like your input. If you are experiencing any of the things noted below with your iridium Extreme 9575 satphone, please call us at 619-207-4117, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9575 has started dropping signal, or does not get signal at all
- 9575 has a hard time pulling up or extending antenna (if you experience this, DO NOT force the extension of the antenna, and send in for bench test as soon as you can )
- 9575 keys do not press the right keys, such as when you press the 5 key, it shows the 1 key number on the screen, and or anything like this symptom
- 9575 does not turn on
- 9575 Battery does not lay or fit right
- 9575 antenna does not go down all the way, or twists in an awkward position (contact us immediately on this one )