- We ship within 1-2 business days for in stock items when you place your order.
- NorthernAxcess make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honor any claim towards ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handing of the product over to the carrier for transport.)
- All orders are subject to credit verification, before shipping the product.
- When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipments destination.
- In case of a delay on your order we will make every effort to notify you by either phone or email with regard to the status of your order.
- NorthernAxcess primary shipping carrier is FedEx and all shipping will be completed through them unless otherwise specified. FedEx will not ship to P.O.Boxes. We have alternate carriers such as UPS, USPS, and DHL.
- The ship times are counted in business days only and correspond with those of FedEx our preferred carrier. NorthernAxcess honors all holidays honored by our preferred carrier and follows a M-F work week.
- Each package requires signature confirmation therefore timely delivery requires that the customer make themselves available for its reception.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment. Any import duties, taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
- If you received a package that the outside packaging has been damaged or got wet in any way, then for NorthernAxcess to assist you to open a claim for receiving damaged equipment, this package must be rejected inmediately and sent back to NorthernAxcess. If package is not rejected and not reported to NorthernAxcess within the next day of delivery or being signed for, then NorthernAxcess will assume you have accepted delivery and responsability of all equipment ordered and that all items have arrived in acceptable condition. At that point all regular Return Policies and Terms and Conditions apply.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
If you have a backordered item we will contact you to discuss options. Those options may include replacing the item, shipping what we have in stock and back ordering the rest, shipping what we have in stock and canceling the rest, or canceling the order all together. The choice will be yours.