Important Note: Please Read the below statement in blue regarding changes due to COVID-19 Pandemic in Shipping & Manufacturing that is very important for your orders and acknowledgment.
- We ship within 1-2 business days for in stock items when you place your order.
- NorthernAxcess make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honor any claim towards ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handing of the product over to the carrier for transport.)
- All orders are subject to credit verification, before shipping the product.
- When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipments destination.
- In case of a delay on your order we will make every effort to notify you by either phone or email with regard to the status of your order.
- NorthernAxcess primary shipping carrier is FedEx and all shipping will be completed through them unless otherwise specified. FedEx will not ship to P.O.Boxes. We have alternate carriers such as UPS, USPS, and DHL.
- The ship times are counted in business days only and correspond with those of FedEx our preferred carrier. NorthernAxcess honors all holidays honored by our preferred carrier and follows a M-F work week.
- Each package requires signature confirmation therefore timely delivery requires that the customer make themselves available for its reception.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment. Any import duties, taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
- If you received a package that the outside packaging has been damaged or got wet in any way, then for NorthernAxcess to assist you to open a claim for receiving damaged equipment, this package must be rejected inmediately and sent back to NorthernAxcess. If package is not rejected and not reported to NorthernAxcess within the next day of delivery or being signed for, then NorthernAxcess will assume you have accepted delivery and responsability of all equipment ordered and that all items have arrived in acceptable condition. At that point all regular Return Policies and Terms and Conditions apply.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
International Shipmetns / Overseas Orders
International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment. Any import duties, taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
If you have a backordered item we will contact you to discuss options. Those options may include replacing the item, shipping what we have in stock and back ordering the rest, shipping what we have in stock and canceling the rest, or canceling the order all together. The choice will be yours. If the choice is made to wait for any backordered items, once that order is made for any backordered items then there cannot be any cancellation. If you decide to not go forward with the order placed that is on backorder no refunds are given, but only the order that is made can be received.
CUSTOM ORDERS AND SHIPPING CUT OFF TIMES
Any order that required custom manufacturing in-house such as cable, custom bundled kits that include many different items in which part of the bundle items might be in back order status,any type of marine,vehicular or land broadband terminals that are not kept in large amount in stock cannot be guarenteed that the item(s)ordered or have already been ordered will be shipped in 1-2 business days. The new order lead time will be according to the manufacture lead time. Any orders of this kind are final and will be delivered as soon as available. Most cable orders are all custom made in-house and may take a 1-2 business to be assembled and tested. All cable sales are final and non refundable. For any orders that come in at 2pm or after pacific time will not be started or shipped until next business day. If is a custom order it can be more than one business day before shipment and any shipping fee whether expedited or not are non-refundable.
Important Note: For COVID-19 Pandemic Shipping And Manufacturer Delays.
Due to the last couple of years of instability around the Global COVID-19 Pandemic it is important inform or notify all customers, when purchasing any products or services, with us at NorthernAxcess that we have been notified by all Manufacturers, Providers And Shipping Couriers that there are not guarantees or ETAs (Estimated Time of Arrivals) on any products, services or shipment during this time until further notice.
Some of the reasons for these delays and backorders are due to shortages of material, components, and a lack of personnel in all Shipping Couriers and Manufacturing Industries.
All Manufacturers and Shipping Couriers cannot guarantee delivery on stipulated dates. The impact of COVID-19 is causing local, state, and national governments around the world to issue work and travel restrictions daily, which is causing heavily impacted delays, and the ability to deliver packages locally and worldwide with their usual guarantees. This means standard and any other type of expedited delivery services are not guaranteed to arrive on expected due dates.
Please note that due to the global component shortages currently happening worldwide this is affecting us a company to get products ordered to our customer in a timely manner and sometimes without have Estimates Times of Deliveries or Manufacturing. This means that our inventory until further notice is noted to all customers as being unstable and it can be in stock or available at one moment and can change to out stock and not available minutes later. So please note that there will not be any Returns for shipping or manufacturing delays, because it is something noted as a shipping couriers label as "Act of God or Nature" which in this case likewise are not providing refunds for any late deliveries.
For our Repair Center, we unfortunately must notify that certain repair replacement programs or services has now been affected for the first time in many years and there will be delays in fulfilling orders until further notice. Once inventory has been received, repair orders will be fulfilled in the order they were received. For this to be maintained whatever repair or replacement program that has been approved must be paid for to be in the as received shipping que. Bench Testing is charge once diagnosis has been provided in all cases.
For all In-House Repairs we do have limited stock of parts, so if your equipment is repairable In-house then we can get your equipment back to you within most typical turnaround times. However discontinued equipment that does not have produced parts by the manufacturer at this time will likewise have much longer unexpected delays.
We appreciate your understanding that this factor is beyond our control and may result in late deliveries of your orders. Please schedule your orders ahead of time, so we can do our best in getting your orders, repairs, and rentals to you in timely manner. As long standing satellite communication company we have always valued our customers by communicating and providing loyal services evenly to everyone. You can contact us at 1-877-299-9931 for more details or if you have any questions before placing an order or requesting any type of services.
Again there will be NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS for any of the above noted Delays beyond our control on Products or Services.