Iridium Disaster Preparedness Rebate Program- Iridium 9575 and 9555 Satellite Phones
Iridium & NorthernAxcess are pleased to announce a Disaster Preparedness Rebate program for North-America clients for the Iridium 9575 Extreme, and Iridium 9555 handsets. The offer is valid on new handsets mentioned above purchased by end user with a prepaid plan or monthly postpaid plan between Oct 3, 2016 and Dec 31, 2016.
This promotion applies only to end user Customers located in Canada, the United States, Mexico & the Caribbean .
Valid satellite phones included in this promotion are the standard and GSA versions of the Iridium 9555 and Iridium 9575. Extreme. Iridium PTT and Iridium GO! are not included in this promotion.
All Rebate claims need to be submitted online by through www.iridium.com/rebates.. The deadline to submit the rebate is January 15, 2017.
The Payment is made from a third party rebate company to the customer.
For assistance or questions about this program, feel free to contact us at 1-877-299-9931 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of the Terms and Conditions
Offer valid only for new Iridium 9555 and Iridium Extreme 9575 handsets and related service purchased through an authorized Iridium Service Provider in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean (other than Cuba) and ﬁrst used prior to December 31, 2016 | Void where prohibited | Additional fees and taxes may apply | Rebate paid via prepaid debit card in U.S. dollars delivered up to 8 weeks after required service validation | Please see Program Terms & Conditions for full terms, conditions, and how to validate.
- One (1) rebate per address, paid to a legal individual. Organizations, governments and companies may claim multiple rebates on the same form and enter multiple forms if required.
- Offer only valid for purchases made from clients with address within US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Valid satellite phones included in this promotion are the standard and GSA versions of the Iridium 9555 and Iridium 9575 Extreme. Iridium PTT and Iridium GO! are not included in this promotion.
- Date of purchase for the eligible satellite phone and a postpaid rate plan or prepaid plan must be between Oct 3, 2016 and Dec 31, 2016.
- Satellite phone must be new and it cannot have been previously used for phone calls or refurbished.
- Activate any Airtime Plan, postpaid or prepaid.
- Customers must make a minimum of a 30 second call to Iridium’s Free Test Number to register with the network.
- Rebate claims can be submitted online by through www.iridium.com/rebates.
To get more details, complete terms and conditions, and frequently asked questions view the Iridium $300 Rebate Program for Iridium 9575 Extreme & Iridium 9555 satellite phones (PDF).
Information Required to be eligible for the rebate