Addvalue Wideye Safari Vehicular BGAN Satellite Internet Terminal
The Addvalue Wideye SAFARI vehicular BGAN terminal is efficient to have communications “on the go “ on remote locations. You can count on Inmarsat's BGAN network which enables reliable simultaneous voice, fax, data, and video communications. The Wideye SAFARI is a land mobile vehicular system consisting of three fully integrated units, a transceiver unit with built-in Wi-Fi, slim line handset, and roof- mountable antenna unit. The ruggedized lightweight antenna is designed to be reliably employed in remote locations, where the environment and weather can be demanding.
The system is easy and quick set up, just by placing the Antenna Unit with its magnetic mounts on the roof of the vehicle, connect it to the SAFARI Transceiver and you are ready then to communicate by simply connecting to the vehicle's power source.
Any wireless device may connect up to 100' from the vehicle. The Wi-Fi access point can also be turned off, and any device may connect via Ethernet cable. Everything is automatic once the unit is turned on; just open browser to access any web page or email. The included digital display handset phone may make and receive calls from anyone in the world for $0.99 cents per minute. The phone includes voicemail, call forwarding, call blocking, etc. The SAFARI’s continuous GPS output allows for GPS data to be sent out via the RS232 port in standard NMEA 0183 format, providing tracking and monitoring data often necessary for fleet management applications.
- Standard IP (to 464kbps) & Guaranteed Selectable Streaming IP (32, 64, 128kbps)
- Simultaneous voice, fax, data, video, and SMS
- Call Prioritization, Forced & Restrictive Dialing
- Remote Transmitter Off via GPIO
- Multilingual Web Console (English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
- Single or Multi-User access with configurable access rights
- Backup/Restore of Configuration Settings
- Interfaces – 2 RJ-11 (Voice & Fax), 2 RJ45 (Ethernet LAN), RS232 (GPS), & 4 GPIO’s
- Time/Volume limited data sessions
- Security Features: Firewall, MAC Filtering, SIM Lock based on IMSI/DP Code/SP Code/APN
- Fleet Tracking Capability - Geofencing (configure up to 10 polygon areas)
- Port Forwarding
- Hands Free Operation (headset separate)
Box Contents for the Addvalue Wideye Safari BGAN Terminal
- Safari Transceiver Unit 13.4 X 10 X 2.4”H, weighing 7.7lbs.
- Compact Safari Antenna Unit - 9.9” Diameter x 4.7”H, weighing 4.2lbs.
- Antenna mag mount kit
- 3m antenna cable
- Handset – 5.6 X 2.2 X 9” and mounting cradle
- Cables: 3m DC power cable, GPIO cable, serial cable for GPS output
- WiFi module (internal) inc antenna
- Cable pack
- User Manual, Quick Start Guide, and CD
SpecificationsSPECIFICATIONS Operating Frequency Transmit: 1626.5MHz - 1660.5MHZ Receive: 1525MHz - 1559MHz Transceiver Unit to Antenna Unit RF Cabling max loss 12dB at 1.6GHz and 4 Ohms DC loop resistance Power Supply DC input: +12V/24V (+10.8V to 32V) Power (Max): 60Watts Dimension Transceiver Unit: 340 x 253 x 61.5 mm / 13.4 x 10.0 x 2.4 in Antenna Unit: 252 mm (Dia) x 119.12 mm (H) / 9.9 in (Dia) x 4.7 in (H) Weight Transceiver Unit: 3.5Kg / 7.7 lbs Antenna Unit: 1.9Kg / 4.2. lbs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!