IsatPhone Satellite Phone Prepaid Airtime Reload
Inmarsat IsatPhone Prepaid Airtime Reloads are only for NorthernAxcess prepaid customers.You can add minutes to your prepaid sim card by selecting the amount of minutes you want to add and providing the sim card number. If you do not know this information, please call us at 1-877-299-9931 so we can look up your account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online reload orders must be placed at least 2 business days prior to expiration date.
- Reloads are processed Monday through Friday. Any reload ordered after 2:00P.M Pacific Time may not be processed until the next business day.
- Contact us at 1-877-299-9931 prior to 2:00 PM Pacific Time on any business day for last minute reload orders.
- If you run out of your pre-paid minutes on your sim card, it may take a 24-48 hours to reload you card.
- At replenishment,any remaining unused minutes/units are rolled over. The new valid period for which the Prepaid Calling card is active will start on the date of replenishment and extend for the duration of the replenishing Prepaid Calling Card's term. (30, 90, 180 or 365 days according to plan chosen.) However NorthernAxcess is not responsible for the preservation of airtime past the expiration date.
- There is no grace period on the Isat Prepaid Calling Cards.
- Cards not replenished prior to expiration of valid period are no longer usable;all remaining minutes/units are lost also the phone number will be lost.
- Prepaid airtime is non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include any applicable taxes.
Prepaid Balance Inquiry Instructions
Enter your balance enquiry code, *106# on the main screen of the IsatPhone Pro and press the green key. Your current balance and expiration date will be shown on the screen. Also you can dial 591# from your IsatPhone Pro or dial +870772000591# from a Landline (Long Distance Charges Apply).
How to Redeem a Prepaid Voucher
From the main screen of the IsatPhone Pro enter the following code, *101*Voucher Number#. Example: *101*1234567892214123456# and press the green key. Your new balance and expiration date will be shown on the screen.
Purchased this phone over a year ago and I am very happy with the performance. We use it for offshore fishing so we always have communication with home and coast guard. Always connect to network and clarity is very good. Text feature is great too. NorthernAxcess is always available and very responsive to any questions. Highly recommend this Sat Phone.