Reload All Iridium Satellite Phone Prepaid Sim Cards
Replenish all Iridium Global and Regional Prepaid Sim Cards for ALL Iridium satellite phones efficiently and quickly in one place. No activation or reload fees.. Reloads are only for NorthernAxcess prepaid customers. You need to know your Iridium SIM card number to order Iridium Prepaid Reloads online. If you do not know this information, please call us at 1-877-299-9931 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look up your account.
All prepaid cards include the Two-stage dialing service, free incoming text, and voicemail.
Iridium Global Prepaid Airtime Plans Available
Iridium Regional Prepaid Plans Available
* 30 DAY EXTENSION: Extends an Active Prepaid Worldwide Card's Period of Validity for 30 Days. No Additional Minutes Are Added.Charges Are Flat Rated.You cannot extend the validity of the Global 750, 300, 222, and regional prepaid cards.
Specialty Global Prepaid Cards
*The 300 & 750 Global Specialty Iridium prepaid cards are highly recommended for seasonal users or short term projects. These cards offer a lower per minute rates.
The time extension is not available for these cards. These sim cards can be replenished prior to expiration date, however unused minutes are not transferable.
Term & Conditions
- Online reload orders must be placed at least 3 business days prior to expiration. Reloads are processed Monday through Friday. Any reload ordered after 4 PM Pacific Time may not be processed until the next business day.
- You can add minutes to your prepaid balance and extend the validity period of your total minutes on the Global prepaid cards. (Except 750,300,222 Minutes Specialty Cards).
- Cards must be replenished prior to expiration date in order to retain unused minutes.
- Cards may be replenished within 180 days of the expiration date to retain Iridium phone number.. Unused minutes will be lost.
- Cards that are not replenished within 180 days of their expiration can no longer be used.
- Prepaid Airtime will roll-over for up to three 3 years. The oldest airtime is deducted from the SIM first.
- Contact us at 1-877-299-9931 prior to 2:00 PM Pacific Time on any business day for last minute reload orders.
- If you run out of your pre-paid minutes on your sim card, it may take a 24-48 hours to reload you card.
- Calls made to another satellite network such as Inmarsat, Globalstar, Thuraya are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Land line call.
- Validity period of the reload starts when card is replenished.
- Prepaid airtime is non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include any applicable taxes.
I get to use the fone whenever I want and keep the line for a whole year.