Iridium Africa Prepaid 1500 Minutes Airtime Sim Card for Satellite Phones
The Iridium 1500 minutes Africa prepaid card offers a very competitive per-minute price for the Iridium satellite phones. The plan coverage is available throughout the continent of Africa,not just the northern portion of Africa. Africa regional prepaid cards are available with 12 month expiry periods and increments of 300 minutes.
*All Prepaid Iridium SIM Cards require a one time $25.00 Activation fee.
- Iridium Africa Prepaid Minutes are reloadable. If more minutes are loaded prior to any existing minute’s expiration date, the existing minutes carry forward and expire along with the new minutes.
- The Africa plan will not work outside the African continent. You should purchase a different Iridium plan to use the service outside Africa.
- The Africa Prepaid plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other iridium plans.
- The total minutes for prepaid cards are calculated based on calls placed from an iridium phone (mobile originated) to a landline phone (PSTN).
- All calls are billed in 20 second increments.
- Prepaid cards give you the option to check your Iridium Prepaid Balance at anytime by dialing 2888 from your Satellite Phone. This is a free call.
- Calls to check your voicemail are considered as outgoing calls.
- Expiry dates are effective from the date the card is shipped, or recharged.
- Lost or damaged SIM cards can have unused minutes transferred to a new SIM card for ($125 fee)
Iridium Prepaid Africa Airtime Service Plans Available
TERM AND CONDITIONS
- All SIM Cards require a one time $25.00 Activation fee.
- Calls made to another satellite network such as Inmarsat, Globalstar, Thuraya are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Land line call.
- Cards must be replenished prior to expiration date in order to retain unused minutes.
- Cards may be replenished within 180 days of the expiration date to retain Iridium phone number. Unused minutes will be lost.
- Cards that are not replenished within 180 days of their expiration can no longer be used.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prepaid airtime is non-refundable
- If you run out of your pre-paid minutes on your sim card, it may take a 24-48 hours to reload you card.
- Prices do not include any applicable taxes.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!