Iridium GO Prepaid 400 Data Minute OR 200 Minute Voice Global Airtime Sim Card
The Worldwide Iridium Go 400 data minute OR 200 voice minutes prepaid sim card offer low rates and global coverage with no contracts for iridium Go WiFi Hotspot device airtime. This card is valid for 6 months from activation date and can be reloaded.
The Iridium GO prepaid airtime plan provides discounted rates for voice & data minutes and text messages, make it possible to use your Wi-Fi enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop via the Iridium network.
- The Iridium Go! 400 Minute Prepaid SIM Card is loaded with 400 data minutes or 200 voice minutes or a combination and can be used anywhere in the world.
- Incoming calls and messages can be received throughout the entire Iridium coverage.
- Lifetime of minutes is 6 Months, but this validity period can be extended by adding more minutes prior to expiration.
- Iridium GO! Data includes, email, iridium approved applications usage, weather, and web access via 2.4 kbps speed connection.
- You have FREE Services such as Direct Incoming calls, Incoming text message, voicemail, call Forwarding, call Barring.
- The total minutes for prepaid cards are calculated based on calls placed from an iridium phone (mobile originated) to a landline phone (PSTN). When making Iridium-to-Iridium voice calls, calls are debited at half the rate of an Iridium-to-Landline call.
- Calls made to another satellite network (Inmarsat, Globalstar, Thuraya) are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Landline call.
- Remaining minutes are announced before each call made.
- All calls and text messaging are billed in 20 second increments.
- Calling party pays except in the case of PSTN-ISU calls made via Two-Stage Calling (via 1-480-768-2500).
- Calls to check your voicemail are considered as outgoing calls.
- Expiry dates are effective from the date the card is activated, or recharged.
- Lost or damaged SIM cards can have unused minutes transferred to a new SIM card for ($170.00 fee).
Term and Conditions
- Cards must be replenished prior to expiration date in order to retain unused minutes. Expiry dates are cumulative up to 2 years.
- Cards that are not replenished within 9 months of their expiration can no longer be used and a new SIM card will need to be ordered.
- Iridium GO! plans can only be recharged with Iridium GO vouchers and cannot be mixed with any other vouchers or prepaid plans.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prepaid airtime is non-refundable
- If you run out of your pre-paid minutes on your sim card, it may take a 24-48 hours to reload your card.
- Prices do not include any applicable taxes.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!