Iridium Aviation Glass Mount Antenna.
The Iridium Aviation Glass Mount Antenna was developed for use on an aircraft's windscreen, but Iridium users find it useful in various other situations as well. It can be mounted using the suction cup on the top for glass. Use it on your car while driving to you next adventure. This Iridium antenna is hermetically sealed, designed for harsh environment applications. Its versatility, compact size and attractive price make the Iridium Glass Mount Aviation Antenna a popular choice among Iridium users.
Glass Mount Iridium antenna, 2.6” Diameter, Glass/Magnetic Mount Configuration, with a TNC connector, white.
- DIAMETER = 2.60 in. [66.04 mm]
- HEIGHT = 0.690 in. [17.53 mm]
- WEIGHT: 5.15 oz. (146 g)
- Finish: SKYDROLRESISTANT POLYURETHANEENAMEL;BASE IRIDITE PER MIL-C-5441
- Color: GLOSS WHITE #17925 PER FED-STD-595B;OLIVE DRAB GREEN #34031 PER FED-STD-595B; LUSTERLESSBLACK #37038 PER FED-STD-595B;LUSTERLESSGRAY #36320 PER FED-STD-595B
- Material: 6061-T6 ALUMINUM ALLOY BASE FAA TSO-C144, DO-160D, D0-228, MIL-C-5541,MIL-E-5400, MIL-I-45208A, MIL-STD-810, AND COMPOSITE RADOME, IMPACT, ABRASION,UV, SOLVENT, AND SKYDROLRESISTANCE, FIRE RETARDANT
- Connector: TNC MALE CONNECTORWITH 192" LOW LOSS CABLE(OPTION: SMA, N, TNC, N-Bulkhead, MCX, MMCX)
- Mounting: GLASS
- TEMPERATURE: -67 °F TO +185 °F [-55 °C TO +85 °C]
- ALTITUDE: 70,000 ft.
- VIBRATION: > 30 G's
- LEAKAGE: HERMETICALLYSEALED
Military and Federal Specifications
- DESIGN TO:FAA TSO-C144, DO-160D, D0-228,
- DESIGN TO:MIL-C-5541,MIL-E-5400, MIL-I-45208A, MIL-STD-810, AND SAE J1455
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!