Intellian FB250 FleetBroadband Maritime Satellite Internet Terminal
Intellian FB250 marine terminal is designed for commercial vessels providing all the required functionality for large commercial vessel systems. You can be confident that this rugged and reliable unit will take on any harsh marine environment. The Intellian FB250 provides global broadband I4 satellite coverage, simultaneous voice, data,and text service, and is a reliable hardware that gives e-mail, internet, and intranet access. This Terminal is the best solution for professional use in international waters or the roughest seas.
- Intellian FB250 provides 284 kbps data rates.
- Compact Worldwide terminal with its 9 lbs weight and 17.3 inch height.
- Low initial investment and per MB pricing of the Inmarsat FleetBroadband service that will reduce the communication cost despite the increase in functionality and frequency of use.
- Reliable hardware with unrivalled experience in satellite communications.
- The rugged new IP handset provides an intuitive user interface on 2.2” TFT color screen and other features such as an echo cancellation and noise suppression software ensuring excellent audio clarity.
- Various matching size domes are available for Intellian FB250 together with Intellian i-Series (i3, i4, i6), satellite TV antenna systems. You can select a perfectly matched dome for the best appearance on your vessel.
SpecificationsTechnical Specifications Voice Digital •4 Kbps Voice •3.1 kHz Audio IP •Standard: Up to 284 kbps •Streaming: IP 32, 64, 128 kbps SMS •Up to 160 characters Fax •Group 3 •via 3.1 kHz Audio Airtime Service •Inmarsat Airtime by Intellian Frequency Band •Rx 1525.0 MHz - 1559.0 MHz •Tx 1626.5 MHz - 1660.5 MHz •Ch. Width [Rx] 10.5 - 189 kHz, [Tx] 21 - 189 kHz Power Supply and Consumption •DC Input Range 10 - 32V DC (isolated) •Power (max) 150W @ 10 - 32V (including antenna) DU Dimensions •13.0 x ø10.9 in •32.9 x ø27.6 cm ADU Weight •9.3 lbs •4.2kg BDU Dimensions •10.7 x 10.4 x 1.7 in •27.3 x 26.5 x 4.3 cm BDU Weight •5.5 lbs •2.5kg Operating Temperature •-13˚F to +131˚F •-25˚C to +55˚C Operating Humidity •ADU: EN60945 •BDU: 95% non-condensing at +40˚C Water Ingress •IPX6
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!