The i50b Series terminal offers extensive GPS tracking options utilising the Iridium network including the ability to interface with external devices and sensors. Internal GPS receiver. Three RS-232 serial com ports. Optional dual network option (GSM-GPRS internal modem) with automatic switching between networks.
With an internal Iridium 9601 SBD modem and/or quad-band GPRS modem, microcontroller and high-sensitivity GPS receiver, the Tracker i50 provides an intelligent self-contained solution. Multiple serial ports, I/O lines and optional internal Wi-Fi module allow a wide range of external devices (including Kenwood NXDN radios) to be connected.
The i50 is fully integrated with Datalink’s DataGate server software, which handles all required network routing. You can interface directly with this application using a SQL database, or make use of Datalink’s existing end-to-end tracking and control solution.
• Dual mode network automatic switching
• GPS reports stored when network is lost
• GPS reporting based on speed, distance travelled, and events • GPS time/location on speeding over set limits
• Reports based on sensor inputs
• Data can be transmitted “real time” or stored
• Data stored while unit powered down
• Delayed power down. Programmable in seconds to 64 hours • Engine idling and running hours
Dimensions: 16.8 x 12.8 x 3.9 cm
Input Voltage: 7-28V DC
Operating Temp: -20c to +50c
All prices are in USD.