Hughes 9450 - Class 11 Mobile BGAN Satellite Internet Terminal
The Hughes 9450 Class 1 Mobile Vehicular terminal is the smallest and affordable BGAN terminal. The high performance of this modem can connect at IP broadband speeds of up to464 kbps while you are on the move or parked anywhere in the world. This device includes a compact antenna that can be mount to the roof of any type of vehicle. Hughes 9450 includes a built-in wireless Wi-Fi access point. Easy installation and quick setup allows you to be connected very fast to the internet and make and receive phone calls. The mini-antenna may be permanently mounted for fleet-style installation or the optional magnetic roof mount can be used for rapid installation and removal.
Corporate disaster planners and remote field personnel can collaborate reliably and efficiently with various agencies and headquarters staff using video, voice, and data simultaneously. The Hughes 9450-C11 terminal is IP-based and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service levels.
YOU CAN HAVE A MOVING OFFICE ANYWHERE, WITH RELIABLE AND FAST COMMUNICATION….
- The Hughes 9450 comes with a compact 9.5" diameter antenna may magnetically mount to any roof, and the controller provides wireless access for any computer or smart device in-range up to 100'.
- The Hughes 9450 also has an ISDN port for ISDN 64Kbps capable machines.
- The 9450 will allow a standard 2-wire phone (battery operated) or compatible group 3 fax machine to plug directly with no configuration.
- Every system has a unique phone number that can send and receive phone calls or faxes to any phone on the planet.
- Easy to use and operate. Simply turn the unit on to create wireless broadband Internet hotspot.
- Up to 464 Kbps download, 448 Kbps upload Internet speeds.
- Works with standard BGAN Service Plans.
- Supports BGAN Max, stretch a dollar 5 times longer using our BGAN service.
- Wireless hotspot can connect any for any in-range device, laptop, smartphone, iPad...
- Connectivity can be via Ethernet cable, and/or wireless.
- Simple 2 piece design - mag-mount antenna, controller.
- Easy to transport. Place system in a small suitcase for use anywhere.
- Phone voicemail, phonebook, web portal for customization.
- SMS texting with web accessible address book.
- Fax (Group 3) capable.
- Onboard router includes port forwarding, MAC filtering, Firewall tasks.
- Remote access of system - Capable of tracking and fleet management applications.
- Integrated web console for system status, parameters.
- Ports include 4 Ethernet (RJ-45 w/POE), 2 phone (RJ-11).
- ISDN Port - 64Kbps.
- Works with any standard corded phone (battery powered).
- Streaming IP services available 32, 64, 128 Kbps CIR 1:1 BGAN Streaming Services
Box Contents for the Mobile Hughes 9450 BGAN Terminal
A compact 12" Inch antenna - All weather design
8 meter antenna cable
Quickstart Guide, Users Manual, Installation Manual on CD
SpecificationsTechnical Specifications Part # 3500497-0001 Transceiver Weight: 2.3 Kg Dimensions: 46 mm x 281 mm x 234 mm Humidity: 95% RH at +40° C Temperature: -25° C to +55° C operating Power: Idle: 32 W** Max: 65 W** (when transmitting) Input Voltage: 12 V or 24 V systems **Does not include power supplied to PoE devices Antenna Weight: 2.0 Kg Dimensions: 252 mm x 119 mm Humidity: 95% RH at +40° C Temperature: -25° C to +55° C operating -40° C to +80° C survival Wind: 125 mph (200 km/h) Exception for Magnetic Mount: 100 mph (160 km/h) Water and Dust: IP56 antenna Ice: 25 mm non-operational
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!