ASE-MC03 Iridium 9505a Docking Station - Military Style & DOD Version
The ASE- Military or DOD Version Docking Station for the 9505A Iridium satellite phone is the best solution to use your 9505A satellite phone indoors and outdoors. Just dock your Iridium phone to the docking station and have access to satellite communications from inside the office, vehicle, or vessel. If you only need the satellite phone, just un-dock your handset and take it with you. This docking station is user friendly and keep you connected anywhere you go.
The ASE MC03 Docking station for the Iridium 9505A provides a unique DB9-Connector-An RS232 connection offering direct dial-up applications for data transfer with an Iridium RUDICS connection.
The headset and microphone jacks are fully accessible for easy connection to other accessories. The Bright LEDs are easily recognizable as “Ringing,” “Smart Dial” (the feature that recognizes virtually all country codes for easier dialing), and “Connect” when connected.
The MC03 also charges the 9505A Phone—keeping it “topped up” for “Grab and Go” applications. The Docking Station has a wide-ranging power supply input and can operate either with the included AC/DC adaptor that, or by using a Cigar/Cigarette adapter.
The Docking station also has a convenient holder for the 9505A Phone antenna.
ASE MC03-DOD Docking Station for the Iridium 9505A
The ASE MC03-DOD style is primarily a military offering with its optional encryption/secure sleeve, we see this is a standard in many Maritime operations.
This Docking Station come w/integrated secure sleeve dialing,POTS and RS232 Includes handset interface, AC/DC Transformer, AC/DC cords and user manual CD. You can add a handset to the kit for an additional cost.
- RJ11 Connect. Connects to an analog phone (single or PBX) including multi-handset wireless phones. Use of a cordless phone with expandable handsets can provide up to eight units within a two-mile range (unobstructed) from the base station.
- Hands-Free Connect. Headset/microphone jack offers audio enhancement circuitry to provide excellent voice quality.
- Data Port Connect. RS232 port for data connections. Compatible with Iridium’s Direct Internet 2.0 and fax adapter.
- Built-In Antenna Holder - Convenient antenna storage while docked.
- Built-In Charger (9505A only) - Keeps handset fully charged for immediate use when un-docked. (9505 model powers handset but does not charge it.)
- Iridium certified Product. Additional approvals and certifications include CE and IEC 60945
- "Smart Dialing." The Docking Station knows the correct format for the country that is being dialed and places the call once the number is entered. Smart Dialing eliminates the superfluous "00" IDD code (no more international dialing sequence).
- Simple Operation. The Docking Station combines clear LED status lights with the Iridium handset's graphical display for setup, troubleshooting, programming, and operation.
- Base Station Ringer. Audible ringing to alert of incoming calls.
- Versatile Power Input. 10-32VDC input range supports power systems on most vehicles and vessels. An included universal power adapter allows 100/240VAC, 47/63 Hz operation. A DC vehicle adapter is also included.
- Antenna Options. Can be used with many antennas, including fixed-mast, mobile fixed-mount, and mobile magnetic-mount models.
WHO THIS IS FOR
National or Federal teams responsible for Communications
MOD/ DOD Personnel
Iridium RUDICS Data Users
SpecificationsPart # ASE-MC03-DOD Part # ASE-MC03-DOD-H ( With Handset included) Part# ASE-MC03-MIL ( Military Style Toughness) Interfaces: POTS (RJ11), RS232, 2.5 mm handsfree Length: 9.75 in. Width: 5.25 in. Height: 3.5 in. Weight: 1.4 lb Operating temperature range: –15°C to +70°C Power: 10 – 32 VDC, or use included power adapter for 100/240 VAC,47/63 Hz Approvals: Iridium, CE, IEC60945 (indoors)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!