Wideye SABRE RANGER Fixed BGAN Data Terminal
The SABRE™ Ranger is a BGAN terminal with a ruggedized mechanical enclosure that is build for long term outdoor all weather installation. It is specifically designed for remote unmanned SCADA applications. The firmware is designed reliable and continuous machine to machine communication without manual user intervention. The IP connection of the Ranger can be remotely activated or deactivated via SMS
Wideye Sabre Ranger Key Features
Standard BGAN feature
- Simultaneous voice & data communications
- Data rate of up to 384 kbps
- Built-in Ethernet and Analog Phone interfaces
- Controllable via 3GPP AT commands
- IP watchdog
- Enhanced firmware for reliable continuous long term BGAN network connection
- PDP activation/deactivation via SMS
- Reboot terminal via SMS
- Ruggedized (IP65) mechanical enclosure for prolonged outdoor harsh weather installation
- NEMA Type 4X Corrosion Resistance
- Enhanced Vibration and Shock Resistance
- 24/7 Always-on capability
Box Contents of the Wideye Sabre Ranger BGAN Terminal
- SABRE RANGER BGAN Terminal
- Mounting Bracket Kit
- Cable Pack (1.5m RJ45 & 1.8m RJ11)-
- AC/DC Power Adapter- Power Cable Pack
- Sabre RANGER Multi Cable (10m), including: *DC Power, Ethernet and RJ11 interface
- User Guide for SABRE Ranger
Wideye Ranger Airtime Options
Inmarsat BGAN Prepaid Plans: Purchase a specific number of units that can be used for voice or data, that will be available for 2 years and you can reload the sim card with more units at any time.
Inmarsat BGAN Monthly Plans: Pay a monthly service fee and for the airtime you use. If you don’t use any voice or data, you will only have to pay for the monthly subscription.
Note: Must sign a BGAN Monthly Airtime Agreement and return it to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax to 866.657.5671 to activate your service.
Learn more about Inmarsat BGAN Airtime Plans.
SpecificationsSRV2-9TE00-01 Upload (Transmit) Max Speed: 240 Kbps - Class 3 BGAN Download (Receive) Max Speed: 384 Kbps - Class 3 BGAN Satellite Transmit Frequency: 1626.5–1675 MHz (L band) Satellite Receive Frequency: 1518–1559 MHz (L band) GPS Frequency: 1574.42–1576.42 MHz Terminal Weight: < 1.5 Kg (3.3 lbs) Terminal Dimensions: 305 mm x 186 mm x 49 mm (12" x 7.32" x 1.93") Data (Internet) Connection: Ethernet RJ-45 Voice: RJ-11 Power: 12 Volt Optional Cable Run Lengths: 10 (standard), 20, 30, 40, and 50 Meter Cable Runs available Operating Temperature: -40° C to +75° C (-40° F to +167° F) Humidity: 95% RH non-condensing at +40° C (104° F) ODU Wind Loading: Wind is not an issue if terminal is securely mounted ODU Water and Dust: IP 65 Compliant (withstands water jets from any direction) NEMA: NEMA 4X rated Input Voltage: +12 Volts (to 15 Volts) DC nominal Normal "Idle" Operation Wattage: 4 watts for open full-time TCP-IP connection Transmission Wattage: Short transmission bursts may pull up to 22 watts
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!