Wideye FX 150 FleetBroadband Marine Satellite Terminal
The FX 150 FleetBroadband terminal is the latest-generation maritime communication systems operating on the Inmarsat FleetBroadband Satellite System. It is compact and easy to install.
Using Inmarsat’s most advanced commercial communication satellites, the FX 150 FleetBroadband terminal provides simultaneous access to clear digital voice or fax, high-speed Standard IP data (for email, FTP, web browsing, etc.) and SMS. It makes it easier for the Captain to download the latest weather and navigational charts while the crew members can call, talk, send and receive text messages and email around the world.
The FX 150 includes a primary handset with a large colour LCD display and mobile phone type keys for making/receivingphone calls, making selective terminal configuration changes, sending and receiving SMS messages, including larger SMS content of greater than 160 characters as multipart or segmented messages. This feature is popular for the Captain and the crew members who are used to texting from their mobile phones while on shore.
The FX 150 can act as a WAN connection to any onboard computer network (LAN) by simply connecting the unit to the onboard LAN and making all the devices attached to the LAN accessible to the Internet by means of Multi-User Router Mode. Moreover, it also supports Single User Mode (Modem/Direct mode) and PPPoE, giving more network connection options for end users to choose from. The MAC Filtering feature provides a strong security option by providing access rights only to selected devices based on their MAC addresses. A Firewall option complements the security options by not only blocking unauthorized remote access but also blocks unwanted data traffic thus saving unwanted air-time costs.
The FleetBroadband terminal has a continuous GPS output feature which allows GPS data to be sent out via the RS232 port in standard NMEA 0183 format. With the built-in GPS module, the FX 150 is able to provide accurate position information to onboard systems such as plotters and depth sounders, with a configurable baud-rate setting.
The FX 150 FleetBroadband terminal offers data speeds of up to 150kbps with many value-added features:
- Fleet Tracking Capability with Geo-fencing - up to 10 polygon geo-fence areas can be configured
- Forced Dialing – SAC Configuration Control
- Restricted Dialing (for crew calling)
- Handset Call Priority (allows the Captain to pre-empt the active CS call)
- Remote Access (for configuration and diagnostics)
- Radio Silence (radio transmission on/off) Control
- External Ringer Control
- Remote Management (using SMS/AT commands)
- Link Monitor (IP Watchdog)
- Backup / Restore of previous Configuration Settings
- SIM Lock based on IMSI/APN
- Multilingual WebConsole (English, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese)
- Multi-User WebConsole access with configurable access rights
- Time/Volume limited data sessions (to avoid bill shock)
- MAC Filtering (with whitelist/blacklist)
- NAT and NAPT (Port Forwarding)
- NMEA 0183 Continuous GPS OutputSMS with option to append GPS position
- Port Forwarding
The FX 150 is a high performance satellite communication terminal with the salient features:
- 3-Axis Stabilised Antenna including ATC-Resilience, Extended L-Band and IP56 Protection capability.
- No Fuses – Uses Intelligent Circuit Breaker protection
- Primary Handset with IP66 Environmental Protection (for voice, SMS & terminal configuration)
Feature Highlights of Primary Handset Configuration settings
- Basic circuit-switched telephone functions Phone book retrieval from SIM card
- Call log for most recent 5 missed, received and dialed calls with date and timestamps
- Short message service (SMS)
- User-friendly menu driven graphical user interface Supports Hands free headset
- Analog handset does not need SIP registration to BOU
Addvalue FX 150 FleetBroadband Document
SpecificationsFX15-9TE00-01 Technical Specifications lnmarsat FleetBroadband Type Approval Compliant to R&TTE, IEC60945:2002, RoHS Certification Mark :FCC, CE, Industry Canada Green Passport Frequency Band Transmit: 1626.5 - 1660.5 and 1668.0 -1675.0 MHz Receive: 1518.0 - 1559.0 MHz Recommended Antenna Cable Cable loss: lOdB at 1.6GHz and 1 ohm DC loop resistance BOU Interfaces Power On/Off Switch DC Power Input Socket Antenna Connector (TN() Status Indicator LEDs (3) SIM Card Slot CPS Output / GNSS Input Connector (NMEA 0183) Primary Handset Connector 2 RJ45 Ethernet Connectors (Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports) 2 RJ11 Connectors for Analog Phone and G3 Fax Resettable Circuit Breaker Safe Mode Switch 1/0 Connector for Radio Silence, External R inger, etc Grounding Stud Communication Services Standard Voice :4 kbps circuit switched (AMBE+2 codec) Standard IP : Up to 150 kbps Fax :G3 FAX (using 3.1kHz audio channel) Shor t Messaging Service : Up to 160 characters (3G standard) (SMS) Larger SMS content :supported as multipart or segmented SMS ( > 160characters) ROUTER FUNCTIONS Single User Router Mode (Modem Mode) Multi-User Router Mode :NAT disabled, with option to enable/disable DHCP :NAT enabled, with option to enable /disable DHCP ENVIROMENTAL CONDITIONS Operating Temperature :-25 to+55'C Storage Temperature :-40 to +BO'C Operating Humidity : 95% non-condensing at +40° C ADU Ingress Rating :IP56 BOU Ingress Rating : IP31 SHIP MOTION Roll Pitch Yaw Turning Rate Surge Sway Heave Headway speed Wind : ±30° / 4s period. max 0.7g tan. : ±15° / 3s period, max 0.6g tan. : ±10 ° / 5s period, max 0.3g tan. : ± 36'/s, acc. max 12° /s' : ±0.Sg : ±0.Sg : ±0.7g : 42 knots :100 knots Power Supply and Consumption DC input (isolated) : +10.8VDC to +31.2VDC Power (max) : 150W including antenna Physical Data Dimension : BOU :ADU Weight : BOU :ADU Primary Handset Display Dimension Weight Ingress Rating Operating Temperature Storage Temperature :360 x 250 x 67 mm :319.5 (Dia) x 277 mm :3.9 Kg : 3.2 Kg :2 in, 220 x 176 pixel TFT, 65K Color LCD : 142 x 56 x 22 mm :390g t o.8 lbs : IP66 :-20 to+55°C :-30 to+70°C
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!