Iridium Latin America 200 Minute Sim Card for Satellite Phones
The Iridium Latin America Prepaid Sim Card provides the best rates per minute for satellite phone users in Latin America countries. This plan offers 200 minutes with a validity of six month period. The Latin America Prepaid replaces the South America Prepaid plan.
*All Prepaid Iridium SIM Cards require a one time $25.00 Activation fee.
Iridium Prepaid Regional Airtime Service Plans Available
- This sim card is valid in Region, to make calls anywhere in the world and works with ALL Iridium Satellite Phone Models.
- Iridium Latin America card offers prepaid data and voice service with no monthly fee.
- You can use the Two-stage dialing service with this sim card.
- Prepaid cards give you the option to check your Iridium Prepaid Balance at any time by dialing 2888 from your Satellite Phone. This is a free call.
- Calls to check your voicemail are considered as outgoing calls.
- All calls are billed in 20 second increments.
- The maximum validity of a Latin America sim card cannot exceed 6 months from the date of the most recent voucher reload.
- The total minutes for prepaid cards are calculated based on calls placed from an iridium phone (mobile originated) to a landline phone (PSTN).
Geographic Coverage of the LatinAmerica Prepaid Sim Card:
The Iridium Latin America 200 Minute Prepaid Regional Sim Card can be used throughout South America, from Mexico to Cape Horn. This sim card will only work in Latin America and covers land areas and coastal waters up to 12 nautical miles off-shore. This plan does NOT cover the Caribbean. (See map below.)
Term and Conditions
- All SIM Cards require a one-time $25.00 Activation fee.
- Calls made to another satellite network such as Inmarsat, Globalstar, Thuraya are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Land line call.
- Grace period for renewals: 180 days from date of expiry. If expiry grace period is missed, a new SIM card will need to be ordered
- All unused minutes on your existing Iridium prepaid card will be preserved and rolled over, if a new voucher is purchased and replenished before the expiration date of the current voucher. If you run out of your pre-paid minutes, it may take a 24-48 hours to reload your card.
- NorthernAxcess is not responsible for the preservation of airtime past the expiration date.
- You can replenish prepaid sim cards only if you have an existing Iridium prepaid account supplied by NorthernAxcess. If you don't have an account with us, you can always purchase and activate a new sim card.
- The Latin America prepaid Sim card can only be replenished with the same Latin America Voucher, and is not eligible for recharge with Iridium worldwide prepaid plans.
- Expiry dates are effective from the date the card is activated, or recharged.
- Lost or damaged SIM cards can have unused minutes transferred to a new SIM card for ($125 fee)
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prepaid airtime is non-refundable
- Prices do not include any applicable taxes
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!