Iridium Alaska & Canada 200 Min Prepaid Sim Card-Northern Light Plan
The Iridium Northern Lights Prepaid Plan provides discounted airtime rates for customers and organizations using Iridium satellite phones in Canada and Alaska. This prepaid card can be used in Alaska and Canada Only.
*All Prepaid Iridium SIM Cards require a one time $25.00 Activation fee.
- Iridium Northern Lights users can place outgoing calls and send text messages ONLY from the territory of Alaska and Canada, including 12 nautical miles into coastal waters. It will not work for outgoing calls anywhere else.
- Incoming calls and messages can be received throughout the entire Iridium coverage.
- The card can be reloaded with a new Northern Lights minutes as often and as many times as needed. All unused minutes will be rolled over. However, the validity time will not combine, so the maximum validity of available minutes cannot exceed 6 months
- All unused minutes will be rolled over if the card is reloaded before expiration date of the previous one.
- The Northern Light Prepaid plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other iridium plans.
- The total minutes for prepaid cards are calculated based on calls placed from an iridium phone (mobile originated) to a landline phone (PSTN).
- All calls are billed in 20 second increments.
- Prepaid cards give you the option to check your Iridium Prepaid Balance at anytime by dialing 2888 from your Satellite Phone. This is a free call.
- Calls to check your voicemail are considered as outgoing calls.
- Expiry dates are effective from the date the card is shipped, or recharged.
- Lost or damaged SIM cards can have unused minutes transferred to a new SIM card for ($125 fee)
TERM AND CONDITIONS
- All SIM Cards require a one time $25.00 Activation fee.
- Calls made to another satellite network such as Inmarsat, Globalstar, Thuraya are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Land line call.
- Cards must be replenished prior to expiration date in order to retain unused minutes.
- Cards may be replenished within 180 days of the expiration date to retain Iridium phone number. Unused minutes will be lost.
- Cards that are not replenished within 180 days of their expiration can no longer be used.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prepaid airtime is non-refundable
- If you run out of your pre-paid minutes on your sim card, it may take a 24-48 hours to reload you card.
- Prices do not include any applicable taxes.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!